- This USB C to DVI Cable enables you to directly connect a USB-C computer to an DVI-equipped display. It is ideal for conference, presentation, gaming, or expanding workspace by connecting your USB-C devices to a large screen. (*Note: Designed for computer only, not for tablets and smartphones
- This USB C to DVI Cable enables you to directly connect a USB-C computer to an DVI-equipped display. It is ideal for conference, presentation, gaming, or expanding workspace by connecting your USB-C devices to a large screen. (*Note: Designed for computer only, not for tablets and smartphones except Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus / Note8 and Huawei Mate 10).
- Perfectly works with USB-C port computers with Mini DP / Thunderbolt 3.0 Alt mode such as Huawei Mate 10, 2017 MacBook Pro, 2017 iMac, 2016 MacBook Pro, 2015 MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Dell XPS 15, XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3",Lenovo Yoga 900(Yoga 4 Pro) , Samsung Galaxy Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus, Lumia 950/950XL etc.
- Support video resolution up to 1920x1080 @60Hz for most computers ,displays, monitors and projectors, backward compatible with resolution at 1080P@24Hz/50Hz/60Hz 720P,480P,576i,480i @50Hz/60Hz.
- Driver Free, Easy Operation: Plug and play - does not require any software, drivers, or complicated installation process; Compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS.
- Portable Design, Easy to Carry: Special reversible USB C plug enables you to insert it in either way easily, frees yourself from figuring out which side is correct when you use it in night or a dark place.What you receive: 1 pc of UGREEN USB C DVI Adapter Type C to DVI-D Cable; Easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours; If you have any question about the usage or that is not explained here, please feel free to contact us.
UGREEN USB C to DVI Cable Type C to DVI D 24+1 Adapter 1080P Thunderbolt 3 for Apple MacBook Pro Air 2017 iPad Pro 2018, Samsung S10 S9 Plus Note 9 8
2K Thunderbolt 3 to DVI Adapter Cable
UGREEN USB-C to DVI Adapter Cable is designed to expand a DVI video output for the latest generation of devices with USB-C ports.
Type C Broad Compatibility
- 2017 iMac, 2017 Macbook Pro, 2016 MacBook Pro, 2015 MacBook 12", ChromeBook Pixel , Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15, Acer V15 Nitro, ASUS GA-Z170X, HP EliteBook Folio G1, Asus ZenBook UX390UAK, Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01, Lenovo Yoga 900(Yoga 4 Pro), Asus Zen AIO All in One PC...
- Samsung Galaxy S9 S9 Plus S8 S8 Plus; Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Note 8; Huawei Mate 20 Pro Mate 20 Mate 10 P20 P10
1. Input interface: USB Type C; Output interface: DVI D 24+1;
2. Support video output: 1080P@60Hz/50Hz/24Hz, 720P, 480P, 576i, 480i@50Hz/60Hz;
3. Compatible System: Windows 10/8/8.1/7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS X, Linux and Chrome OS;
4. Supports DVI 165 MHz / 1.6Gbps per channel;
①.Subject to the DVI industrial specification, DVI cable can not output audio signal. You can connect your PC/laptop to an external speaker for audio output through a separate audio cable.
②.It is not compatible with the devices that do not support the protocol of DP alt mode. Please check your user manual or via email for pre-sale advice.