【High Compatibility】Compatible with USB Type-C enabled Laptops such as 2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro, 2018 MacBook Air, 2018 iPad Pro, 2017 iMac(As Host), 2016/ 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, HUAWEI MateBook, Lenovo Yoga 900 13, Yoga900 V01, Dell XPS 13 9350and more. For
【High Compatibility】Compatible with USB Type-C enabled Laptops such as 2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro, 2018 MacBook Air, 2018 iPad Pro, 2017 iMac(As Host), 2016/ 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, HUAWEI MateBook, Lenovo Yoga 900 13, Yoga900 V01, Dell XPS 13 9350and more. For Mobile phones, it is ONLY compatible with Galaxy Note9/ S9/ S9 Plus, Note 8/ S8/ S8 Plus. Huawei Mate 20 Pro/ P20/ P20 Pro/ Mate 10 Pro/ Mate 10.
【4K@30Hz Resolution】 Support 1080P, 4K Full High Definition. This Thunderbolt 3 compatible adapter allows you to mirror your type C laptops display to your HDMI enabled TV or display in up to 4K*2K(3840*2160)@30hz and 1080P(Full HD).
【Portable & Durable】Metal shell design, making this adapter more durable. Only 41g makes it easy to carry with you even traveling.
【Easy to Use】PLUG & PLAY, easily installation, need no external software drivers or additional power source. Simply connect the adapter to the USB Type-C port on your devices and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable. A HDMI cable (not included) is required to connect the adapter to a display.
CHOETECH USB-C to HDMI Adapter
This USB Type C to HDMI adapter is designed for latest usb c laptops such as 2018 Macbook Pro, for USB C laptop users, just need a HDMI cable to connect your type c devices to HDMI-enabled TV or display or use as a second monitor.
Ideal portable size to carry in your laptop bag. Ultra- compact and mini size, connect your MacBook anytime to a projector for a presentation or an external monitor.
Connect a 4K monitor or UHD TV with an HDMI port, enjoy the 4K video and vivid colors that your computer and UHD TV can offer
With this usb type c to HDMI adapter, you could add a monitor to view on a larger screen, expand your workspace, stream video or enjoy gaming
MacBook Pro 2018/2017/2016
MacBook Air 2018
iPad Pro 2018
iMac 2017(As Host)
Samsung Galaxy Note9/ S9/ S9 Plus
Samsung Galaxy Note8/ S8 / S8 Plus
Google Chromebook Pixel
Lenovo Yoga 900 13
Yoga 900 V01
Dell XPS 13 9350
Huawei Mate 20 Pro/ Mate 20/ P20/ P20 Pro
Huawei Mate 10 Pro/ Mate 10
1. A HDMI cable (not included) is required to connect the adapter to a display.
2. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display.
3. It dose not support USB-C smartphones and tablets, EXCEPT Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, Note 8, as most of them work with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP alt mode.
4. For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommendusing a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
5. It is not suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910.
6. iMac 2017 must be worked as a host computer.