Let us wish you a happy birthday!
Date of Birth
Please fill in a complete birthday Enter a valid birthday
×
Anker PowerPort 1 Quick Charge 3.0 18W USB Wall Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge - Black
94.00 SAR

Anker PowerPort 1 Quick Charge 3.0 18W USB Wall Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge - Black

by  Anker, Chargers - 22 reviews

94.00 SAR 

  - You Save -94.00 SAR
All prices include VAT  Details
Color
Description:

The PowerPort 1 Quick Charge 3.0 18W USB wall charger is another addition to the “Anker” family of amazing and powerful phone and table chargers. It will be your best companion and will help you to charge your phone's battery in case of you run out of power when on the go. Now you can stay connected to the world with the help of this powerful Anker wall charger. It is incorporated ...

Other sellers
(1) more offer starting from 94.00 SAR
Ship to Riyadh (Change city)
Delivered within Thursday, Jan 24 - Saturday, Jan 26 to Riyadh
Only 7 left in stock!

Condition:
New
Sold by:
NewCity99 (82% Positive Rating)
Other sellers
(1) more offer starting from 94.00 SAR

PRODUCT INFORMATION

  •  

    Specifications

    Brand
    Anker
    Wireless LAN
    Type
    Wall Charger
    Compatible with
    Mobile Phones
    Brand
    Anker
    Wireless LAN
    Type
    Wall Charger
    Compatible with
    Mobile Phones
    Item EAN
    2724318814958
    Color
    Color
    Black
    Read more
  •  

    Description:

    The PowerPort 1 Quick Charge 3.0 18W USB wall charger is another addition to the “Anker” family of amazing and powerful phone and table chargers. It will be your best companion and will help you to charge your phone's battery in case of you run out of power when on the go. Now you can stay

    The PowerPort 1 Quick Charge 3.0 18W USB wall charger is another addition to the “Anker” family of amazing and powerful phone and table chargers. It will be your best companion and will help you to charge your phone's battery in case of you run out of power when on the go. Now you can stay connected to the world with the help of this powerful Anker wall charger. It is incorporated with the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology that juices up your phone battery at an unbelievable speed. This versatile 18W USB wall charger is available in a classic black finish.

    Key Features

    Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0

    18 W

    Anker PowerPort 1 Quick Charge 3.0 18W USB Wall Charger

    Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0

    The Anker USB Charger is integrated with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 that can charge your device up to 80 percent in 35minutes. The adapter is compatible with USB C ports and also provides standard charging for devices without Quick Charge. The portable adapter is sleek, takes up less space, and can be carried in your pocket with ease.

    Anker PowerPort 1 Quick Charge 3.0 18W USB Wall Charger

    Safe and Secure

    Equipped with Anker technology, this easy to use wall charger facilitates surge protection and safeguards your smartphone from voltage fluctuations. Also, do not worry about your phone overheating as it has a temperature control feature. This Anker adapter has a compact, foldable design and is extremely easy to use.

 

Customer Reviews

4.5
4.5 out of 5
53 ratings
90% of users recommend this product to a friend.
Rate this product:

Thank you for rating! Write a full review
  • Purchased on Souq.com
    By Srinivasa ... on 07 April 2017

    This product is a really good product

    It's good

    Nothing

  • Purchased on Souq.com
    By Tyler... on 22 October 2017

    Charges quick, strong cable & the charger looks so good!

  • Purchased on Souq.com
    By Amelito... on 09 October 2017

    I experienced faster charging times when using this product. It`s a wonderful charger and well worth the money. One caveat though is that the from its photo, it does not show clearly that this charger comes only with a two-prong European round plug. So you may have to spend more for an adapter if you do have one handy while using this product in the UAE.

    It works as advertised.

    Other than the fact that this product comes with a two-prong European round plug, this charger is great.

  • Purchased on Souq.com
    By Jessie James... on 24 October 2018
    100% great!

    Before my xmax is charging 3hrs and 30 minutes and with this plug it can hit from 0 to 75 percent in 30 minutes, but the other 25 percent needs another hour and half but it doesn’t matter, it’s still great!

    Fast!

    Doesn’t come with 3 pin.

  • Purchased on Souq.com
    By Mahmuda... on 21 September 2018

    Good Product. Genuine

Show More

Sponsored products for you

×

Please verify your mobile number to complete your checkout

We will send you an SMS containing a verification code. Please double check your mobile number and click on "Send Verification Code".

+ Edit