iTrack Dock Studio Pack contains everything you need to plug your instruments straight in and easily record with legendary Focusrite sound on any lightning-compatible iPad. The pack contains an iTrack Dock with two award-winning microphone preamps, a brilliant condenser microphone, professional
iTrack Dock Studio Pack contains everything you need to plug your instruments straight in and easily record with legendary Focusrite sound on any lightning-compatible iPad. The pack contains an iTrack Dock with two award-winning microphone preamps, a brilliant condenser microphone, professional quality closed-back headphones and a high quality XLR cable. To capture your performance in exceptional quality 24-bit audio with sample rates of up to 96kHz, simply dock your iPad, connect the microphone and headphones, plug your instruments straight in and start recording in your favorite apps. The large diaphragm condenser microphone is ideal for recording vocals and comes an XLR lead and stand clip, so you can set up straight away. The professional closed-back headphones are specifically designed for recording and mixing your performances. They block out any distracting outside noise and let you really concentrate on your music. You can also download our free iPad recording app, Tape by Focusrite. iTrack Dock works with any recording app, but we think ours is by far the simplest and most versatile. The unique halos around the gain knobs turn from green to red if you get too loud, while the crystal clear high headroom instrument input captures the quality of your instruments with minimal risk of distortion. The stereo outputs bring powerful audio to your apps. Dedicated monitor and headphone controls let you easily switch to latency-free direct monitoring, which is especially useful when recording vocals. The iTrack Dock charges your iPad, powers a USB device and integrates with any class compliant USB MIDI controller such as the Novation Launch key, all without needing a USB hub or cam.
- Includes the Focusrite iTrack Dock, a CM25 condenser microphone with stand clip, professional quality HP60 closed-back headphones and a three meter XLR cable
- Dock charge and record with Focusrite quality audio on any lightning compatible iPad or iPad mini
- Contains two Focusrite microphone preamps providing 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Studio-quality 24-bit resolution at sample rates of up to 96kHz and a dynamic range of over 105dB
- Charge your iPad, power a USB device and integrate with any class compliant USB MIDI controller without USB hubs or camera connection kits