With duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7260 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass.
With duplex scanning speeds of 120 images per minute at 300 dpi in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7260 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PaperStream IP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. Organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PaperStream Capture is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Product Features :
- Brand : Fujitsu
- Scan Type : Sheetfed
- Interface : USB 3.0
- Color : White/Black
- Image Sensor Type : Color CCDs (Color Charge Coupled Device)
- Light Source : White LED Array
- Optical Resolution : 600 dpi
- Output Resolution Color (24-bit) : 50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments, 1200 dpi
- Output Depth Color : 24-bit, Grayscale 8-bit, Monochrome 1-bit
- Internal Video Processing : 65536 levels (16-bit)
- Image Processing Function Hardware : Deskew cropping
- Image Processing Function Software : Multi-image, Blank page skip, i-DTC, Advanced-DTC, Simplified-DTC, sRGB, Auto color, Deskew cropping, Punch hole removal, Tab cropping, Upper lower separation, Error diffusion, Dither, Moire removal, Image Emphasis, Color cleanup, Dropout color (R, G, B, None, white, Specified, Color Saturation), Edge repair, Vertical Streaks Reduction
- ADF Capacity : 80 Sheets (A4 80 g/m² or 20 lb.)
- Daily Duty Cycle : 4, 000 Pages
- Document Size ADF Minimum : 50.8 x 54 mm (2 x 2.13 inch) (Landscape/Portrait)
- Document Size ADF Maximum : 216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 inch)
- Document Size Long Document : 210 x 5, 588 mm (8.27 x 220 inch) (18.3 ft.)
- Document Size Flatbed : 216 x 297 mm (8.5 x 11.69 inch)
- ADF Feeding Paper Weight (Thickness) Letter : 27 g/m² to 413 g/m² (7.2 lb. to 112 lb.)
- ADF Feeding Paper Weight (Thickness) A8 Sheets : 127 g/m² to 209 g/m² (34 lb. to 56 lb.)
- ADF Feeding Paper Weight (Thickness) Card : Up to 1.4 mm portrait and landscape feeding
- Minimum PC Specification : PaperStream IP i5 2.5 MHz Processor, 4 GB RAM
- Power Requirements : 100 to 240 VAC plus / minus 10 percent
- Power Consumption : 41 W or less Sleep 1.8 W, Standby 0.35 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 300 x 577 x 234 mm (11.8 x 22.7 x 9.2 inch)
- Weight : 8.8 kg (19.4 lb.)
- Details : Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned.
- Scanning limitations brought about by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at high resolutions (600dpi or higher).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- JPEG compressed figures
- TIFF compressed figures
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight
- Document sizes larger than A4, but not exceeding A3, can be scanned (single-side) using an optional carrier sheet
- The scanning of documents that exceed 34 inches in length will be limited to using PaperStream IP at 200 dpi or less. 300 dpi is 215 inches
- Supports ISO7810 embossed cards
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note : does not support multi-embossed card feeding.)
- Connection with USB3.0/2.0 requires the USB port and the hub to supportvuSB3.0/2.0. Also note that the scanning speed slows down when using USB1.1
- PFU Limited, a Fujitsu company, has determined that this product meets RoHS requirements (2002/95/EC)