This Lip Enhancers are designed using self-suction to create a better lip line and overall fullness to the lips. It provides a simple, non-invasive, and temporary option for achieving fuller lips without the pain and expense of lip injections. The individual controls the level of enhancement, and
This Lip Enhancers are designed using self-suction to create a better lip line and overall fullness to the lips. It provides a simple, non-invasive, and temporary option for achieving fuller lips without the pain and expense of lip injections. The individual controls the level of enhancement, and the size and shape of their lips. Small enough to tuck into a makeup bag, these little red enhancers can quickly be used before touching up lipstick or gloss, every day or just on special occasions. Made to be durable, they will not break if dropped or carried around in a bag. Great for people of all ages!
- Provides a simple, non-invasive, and temporary option for achieving fuller lips without pain and expense of lip injections
- Results vary 1-4 hours
- Color: Red
How To Use:
- Step 1: Clean fullips enhancer with mild soap and water
- Step 2: We recommend lightly exfoliating lips and the surrounding area first, with a soft washcloth or soft toothbrush, to help achieve fuller results. Next, wet the area around your mouth with water. This moisture is not necessary, but may help establish tighter suction which is the key to a good result.
- Step 3: Position your fullips enhancer over your mouth and lip area, hold in place, and begin sucking short puffs of air out of enhancer. Continue until solid suction is established and enhancer is firmly around mouth. (You may have to move it around a little to get it into position to establish tighter suction)
- Step 4: Let lips relax into the enhancer. You should feel a gentle pulling. The amount of time for leaving fullips on will vary for the individual, but begin in 15-30 second increments. Use finger to help break suction. Repeat the steps until desired fullness is reached.
- Step 5: Apply your lip cosmetics as usual.
- Anyone that has had lip injections and/or fillers should NOT use Fullips
- If your lips or mouth are under a doctor's care, use of this product should always be cleared with your doctor first
- If you have any concerns about using this product or have any health concerns, check with your doctor
- If you have issues with your teeth, gums, tongue, mouth issues, oral surgery, cold sores, bruising, bleeding, medications,
- blood thinning issues or take blood thinning medication, check with your doctor first
- If you have an allergic reaction, stop use and call your doctor immediately
- This is not a toy and should not be used by anyone under 18 years old
Tips for Choosing the Right Lip Enhancer:
- The Large one may be best for achieving overall lip fullness, or if lips already have a fuller appearance
- The Medium may be more beneficial for those with a smaller mouth, or thinner lips
- The Small is for those that would like to target the center point of the mouth and is best used vertically