Let us wish you a happy birthday!
Date of Birth
Please fill in a complete birthday Enter a valid birthday
×
high power portable charger for electronics with compressor 280000 mAp
215.00 SAR

high power portable charger for electronics with compressor 280000 mAp

33 Reviews

215.00 SAR 

325.00 SAR   - You Save 110.00 SAR
Light Type
Emergency, Flash & Camping Lights
Description

Battery back-up power and charger mobile smart phones and charging the car battery adapter also strongly from which 279800 milliamps Mixed-use and independent of means for electricity sources where it is used anywhere and is suitable for car and road trips and at home at all times for ...

Other sellers
(6) more offers starting from 193.79 SAR
Ship to Riyadh (Change city)
Delivered by Monday, Oct 23

Condition:
New
Sold by:
MASHALHSK (100% Positive Rating)
Other sellers
(6) more offers starting from 193.79 SAR

PRODUCT INFORMATION

  •  

    Specifications

    Light Type
    Emergency, Flash & Camping Lights
    Item EAN
    2724273160091
  •  

    Description

    • Battery back-up power and charger mobile smart phones and charging the car battery adapter also strongly from which 279800 milliamps
    • Mixed-use and independent of means for electricity sources where it is used anywhere and is suitable for car and road trips and at home at all times for different
    • Battery back-up power and charger mobile smart phones and charging the car battery adapter also strongly from which 279800 milliamps
    • Mixed-use and independent of means for electricity sources where it is used anywhere and is suitable for car and road trips and at home at all times for different uses.
    • searchight is used in cases of emergency and dark places contains 3 different levels of illumination
    • Compatible with Apple music players and phones MP3 and MP 4, digital cameras and playstation games phones and notebooks
    • Button to run and stop

     

     

    • Contains:
    • Compressor to inflate car tires
    • Small and light size
    • Works by connecting the adapter
    • Index to measure the level of inflatable car tires
    • Could also be used in the inflatable air mattress, boats, balls and toys inflatable
    • The possibility of its use after charging for 8 minutes
    • Easy to use and operate

     

     

    • Also contains
    • Links to charge the car battery
    • Car charger for mobile phones and devices that are compatible with the entrance of 3.5 ml
    • Has 8 heads of different sizes to charging laptops and notebooks
    • Contains a USB cable contains 5 outlets to comply with the various Apple phones and iPads, smart phones, music players and devices that operate through USB Drives
    • Tri Wall sockets runs on electricity 240-220 volt outputs charging1000 milliamps
    • Entrance USB Drives

     

     

    • Battery power converter: 279800 milliamps
    • Input charger: 12.6 volts and 1,000 milliamps
    • charging USB 5 volt output
    • charging outputs to power adapter: 12 V - 2 mA 0.16 volts - 3.5 mA 0.19 volts - 3.5 amp
    • Input charging power adapter: 12 V - 1 amp
    • Comes in a chic handbag
    • Dimensions (28 × 75 × 160) ml
    • Weight: 450 grams
 

Customer Reviews

3.7
3.7 out of 5
90 ratings
84% of users recommend this product to a friend.
Rate this product:

Thank you for rating! Write a full review
  • Purchased on Souq.com
    By jasonmagsoy on 25 October 2016

    When i try to charge two mobiles together it drains fast while the mobile is still 37% and the other is 63%, on that event the power bank is fully charged.

    nothing

    power drains very fast. with one or two mobile charging together.

  • Purchased on Souq.com
    By chaudharydanish36 on 10 February 2016

    Good service

  • Purchased on Souq.com
    By user-MQZRFL on 08 September 2017

    working fine

  • Purchased on Souq.com
    By zeezo2011 on 09 November 2015

    انصح الجميع بشراءة لانه يغني عن العطله وانتظار المساعدة من احد . % ويمكن استخدام البطارية في العديد من الاستخدامات مثل اضائة لمبات خارجية .

    ممتاز جدا يفيد في الطواري والرحلات وشحن الجوالات

    لا توجد نوعً ما الافي ثقل البطارية .

  • By abumajed2020 on 02 January 2017

    ماتور الهواء سيء

    نوعا ما جيد

    سيء

Show More

Sponsored products for you

×

Please verify your mobile number to complete your checkout

We will send you an SMS containing a verification code. Please double check your mobile number and click on "Send Verification Code".

+ Edit