- Advanced Cleaning Head: Designed with pet owners in mind, the
- Advanced Cleaning Head: Designed with pet owners in mind, the new cleaning head provides superior performance for picking up pet hair, dirt, dust, allergens and more
- AeroVac Series 2 Bin: Employs a powerful vacuum to vigorously pull debris and hair off brushes into the bin. An efficient single-chamber bin fills evenly and holds more debris than previous Roomba series.
- Dual HEPA Air Filters: Capture dust particles as fine as 0.3 microns, limiting the recirculation of fine particles and leaving fresher, cleaner air behind
- Cleans under the bed and other hard-to-reach areas
Roomba provides comprehensive cleaning coverage – vacuuming in tight spots, under and around furniture and along baseboards. Roomba maximizes cleaning by adapting to your unique household environment. iAdapt Responsive Cleaning Technology monitors the cleaning environment more than 60 times per second, using multiple sensors (like cliff detection) and dozens of behaviors (including wall following) to clean your home. Just like you, it spends more time cleaning the dirtiest areas of your floor, ensuring the cleanest possible results. Roomba 790 adapts to your home using:
- Molded Soft-Touch Bumper: Cushions the contact made between Roomba and walls, furniture and other objects, protecting household items while it cleans
- Dirt Detect Series 2 with Persistent Pass: Uses optical and acoustic sensors to find dirt and debris, performing concentrated cleaning in the dirtiest areas and ensuring the whole floor is clean. Persistent Pass uses a back-and-forth cleaning motion that mimics that way you would vacuum.
Roomba knows which areas to clean – and those to avoid. Virtual WallLighthouses confine Roomba in one room until it is clean and then lets it move into the next room, ensuring the robot methodically cleans multiple rooms. Roomba also charges itself, going back to its Home Base® to dock and recharge between cleanings. More 790 convenience features include:
- Wireless Command Center: Makes initiating a cleaning, scheduling and steering Roomba even easier. Using radio frequency technology, you can now control Roomba from almost any room in your house at the touch of a button.
- On-Board Scheduling: Cleans when it's convenient for you, up to 7 times per week