SF-95DR has a blue back light to allow use at night. The signal meter never needs to be recalibrated nor does it need complicated programming.Plug & play; It automatically recognizes the LNBF frequency and works with any
SF-95DR has a blue back light to allow use at night. The signal meter never needs to be recalibrated nor does it need complicated programming.Plug & play; It automatically recognizes the LNBF frequency and works with any C band, Ku band, or Ka band satellite. No need to input transponder frequency, symbol rate, or polarity.
- Frequency range : 950-2150MHz
- Supply voltage : 13-18V DC
- Input level range : -40dBm -10dBm
- Operating temperature : 0-40
- Impedance : 75ohm
- Use LCD to display the satellite signal intensity
- Built-in signal alert buzzer
- With LCD backlight / buzzer and attenuation control function
- DC pass to LNB
- ATT increasing key. If the incoming signal is too strong, (the thermometer-scales shows max and the signal strength value shows 99) it can easily be attenuated by enabling this [attenuation] funtion, it reduces the incoming signal to a lower level. There are four step attenuation totally
- connect a jumper cable from the LNB to the (Satellite) port on the digital SATFINDER.
- connect the cable from your satellite receiver to the (Receiver) port on the digital SATFINDER.
- To avoid a continuous full scale reading, do not use the digital SATFINDER directly in front of the dish.
- When using a LNB with gain higher than 60dB, insert a 5dB attenuator between the LNB/LNBF and the digital SATFINDER.
- In case no satellite receiver is at hand a 13-18V DC power supply with F-connector can be connected on the (Receiver) side of the digital SATFINDER to power the SATFINDER.