Performance - Fast, large feeder, high daily duty cycle:- Featuring a scan speed of 80 pages per minute, 160 images per minute in duplex mode, a 100 sheet feeder and a daily duty cycle of 8,000 pages per day, the SmartOffice SC8016U is designed for applications requiring frequent scanning of large
Performance - Fast, large feeder, high daily duty cycle:- Featuring a scan speed of 80 pages per minute, 160 images per minute in duplex mode, a 100 sheet feeder and a daily duty cycle of 8,000 pages per day, the SmartOffice SC8016U is designed for applications requiring frequent scanning of large document batches.
Productivity - Handles a wide range of paper and card with no sorting :- The SmartOffice SC8016U scans mixed batches of documents without the need for separating or sorting. Embossed cards, such as IDs or driver licenses, and any sized paper document up to A3 size and 200” long can simply be stacked in the 100 sheet feeder. The SmartOffice SC8016U’s paper handling system coupled with Plustek’s advanced image processing provides you with automatically sized and exported images or PDFs. SmartOffice SC8016U’s A3 sized feeder easily handles documents from 2"x2" to 11.69"x200".
Image Sensor CCD Sensor x 2
CCD Sensor x 2
600 x 600 dpi
1. 100 sheets (A4/ Letter, 70 g/㎡ or 18 Lbs), Max. thickness under 10 mm (0.4”)
2. 50 sheets (A3, 70 g/㎡ or 18 Lbs)
3. 20 sheets (Business Cards)
4. Plastic Card (Portrait Loading), Max. thickness under 1 mm, embossed cards can be scanned.
Note: Maximum ADF capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
Scanning Speed ( ADF )
80 ppm/ 160 ipm (Grayscale/ B&W mode, 300 dpi, A4 Landscape)
45 ppm/ 90 ipm (Color mode, 200 dpi, A4 Landscape)
30 ppm/ 60 ipm (Color mode, 300 dpi, A4 Landscape)
Note: Results may vary depending upon your scanning application, computer processor and system memory.
Scanning Area (W x L)
Max: 297 x 5080 mm (11.69” x 200”)
Min: 13.2 x 13.2 mm (0.52” x 0.52”)
Acceptable Paper Sizes (W x L)
Max: 305 x 5080 mm (12” x 200”)
Min: 50.8 x 63.5 mm (2” x 2.5”)
Acceptable Paper Weight (Thickness)
40 to 220 g/㎡ (10 to 58 Lbs)
With ultrasonic technology
Daily Duty Scan ( Sheets )
Roller Lifetime (Scans)
Pad Lifetime (Scans)
4 Buttons: Up, Down, Scan, Standby
9 function keys: all customizable.
24 Vdc/ 2.7 A
9 Kgs (19.8 Lbs)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
436 x 262 x 266 mm (17.16" x 10.31" x 10.47")
Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Pentium IV 3.2 GHz processor
One available USB Port (USB 2.0 recommended)
1GB RAM or higher recommended
800 MB free HDD space (1 GB or larger recommended)
For longer documents/higher resolutions: Pentium IV, 3.2 GHz processor, 3 GB RAM
- Auto Threshold : Automatically thresholds the current image into a binary black and white image
- Auto Rotate : Automatically rotates document based on the contents of the document.
- Auto Crop & Deskew : Automatically straightens and crops image to the documents actual size
- Automatically detects document color and scans document in color, grayscale or black & white mode
- Multi-Image Output : Scans and saves documents in 2 or 3 color modes at same time