The year is 1962. JFK is President and the Cold War has the nation gripped by fear – but a far more powerful and insidious enemy than communism is threatening America. Known only to a select few, a top-secret government unit called The Bureau begins investigating and concealing
The year is 1962. JFK is President and the Cold War has the nation gripped by fear – but a far more powerful and insidious enemy than communism is threatening America. Known only to a select few, a top-secret government unit called The Bureau begins investigating and concealing a series of mysterious attacks by an otherworldly enemy. As special agent William Carter, call the shots, pull the trigger and lead your squad in a gripping third-person tactical shooter set within a high-stakes, covert war to protect humanity. The Bureau’s mission is clear – survive, adapt and overcome the enemy threat to protect the citizens from the truth.
- Uncover the mystery: Fight through the streets of 1960’s America as you uncover the declassified truth behind mankind’s first enemy invasion
- Be the field leader: As William Carter, a highly intelligent special agent, call the shots and pull the trigger. Formulate the plan of action, execute well-timed ambushes and flank your attackers to obliterate the threat
- Tactical combat: Use your strategy to your advantage: enter Battle Focus to slow down time and execute your next move, commanding your squad with a variety of tactical actions to turn the tide in your favour
- No second chances: Pay the price for mistakes - permadeath will make you value your squad mates more than ever, and make losing one of them all the more painful
- Strategic reflexes: Turn an enemy misstep into your strategic advantage. Give tactical commands on the fly to outsmart the enemy and make split-second decisions to save the lives of your squad
- Customization that counts: Train each of your squad mates into unique specializations, allowing for a dynamic combination of skills to compliment your play style
Code Breakers Overview:-A top secret government communications facility responsible for intercepting and decoding the enemy's transmissions has gone radio-silent. In a desperate attempt to turn the tides of the secret war, Special Agent Carter and his squad must investigate the incident, eliminate any threats and make contact with personnel in order to bring the facility back online and make sense of the mysterious code.