Souq.com warranty plans help cover your purchased items against problems that occur after purchase.The warranty plans cover different types of problems such as malfunctions, drops or spills.
All warranty claims are managed by Souq.com authorized service centers. You can choose from different plans listed below when making a purchase. Not all items are covered by a Souq.com warranty plan; always check the item listing to know if it includes warranty benefits.
If an item is not stored, packed and shipped by Souq.com, it is not covered by a Souq.com warranty, but it might be covered by a warranty offered directly by the Seller. If applicable this information will be mentioned in the description of the item on the website.
Souq Warranty Plans
|2 Years Warranty||2 Years Warranty
+ Damage Protection
|Warranty Duration||2 Years||2 Years|
|Price||FREE||Check price on listing|
[ * ] - Unlimited with no excess
[ ** ] - Maximum 1 claims with excess of 100 SAR per claim
How to issue a claim
If an item is not stored, packed and shipped by Souq.com, it is not covered by the Souq.com 1 year Warranty, but it might be covered by a Warranty offered directly by the Seller. If applicable this information will be mentioned in the description of the item on the website.
1 - Call our customer support number 920002302 or contact us.
2 - An email will be sent containing a pre-paid shipping label for you to print and attach to the package. A pick-up will be scheduled by one of our courier services.
3 - Pack the item in its original state and packaging. Do not remove any bar code or labels on the box. Hand over the package to the courier representative.
4 - Item will be inspected. If the terms apply, the item will be repaired.
- The serial number has been removed from the item’s box, what do I do?
- Can I repair any kind of damage if my item is covered by a damage protection plan?
- How many times can an item be sent for electronic malfunction repairs under Souq.com Warranties?
- The item has a manufacturer warranty can I extend it?
- Can I extend the warranty after purchasing the item?
If the serial number is removed from the item’s box, we will not be able to cover the costs of repair. Please make sure not to tamper with the serial number or remove it. In case this happens, please contact us, we might be able to help.
Damage protection warranty plans help cover accidents such as cracked screens, drops, and water spills. The warranty will not apply to any damages caused by:
- Cosmetic damage
- Deliberately damaging or neglecting the item
- Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- Routine servicing, inspection, maintenance, dismantling or cleaning of the covered item
- The covered item being used by someone else other than you or a member of your family
Your item will benefit of unlimited electronic malfunction repairs, if it’s covered by any of Souq.com Warranties.
Souq.com currently doesn’t offer extended warranty on the items that fall under manufacturer warranty.
Unfortunately you can only purchase a warranty for an item during the process of buying the item. After the payment is done you will not be able to purchase a warranty.